Teeth Crocs Application

Teeth Crocs

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Totally_Random_Sober_Dude_Here

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mrbigboy10/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Tobi On A Swingset#5292

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST Time.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

A discord server,one ttt server 4 years ago i dont remember.and one time this undertale rp server.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I just wanna help the community,i always like helping people.And i think im a great fit.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

My acts of kindness,(if i need to) my seriousness or whatever.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM means Random DeathMatch and RDA means Random Arrest and people who perform those actions should be warned but if they keep doing it which turns into Mass RDM/RDA they will get temporarily  banned for 1-2 weeks depends on how severe it is and if it’s their first time.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR means New Life Rule. Some examples where NLR is violated is when someone is for instance raiding the pd,they then die after the raid but they dont advert over they just run back and still keep shooting.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when you transfer rp data to non-rp data for instance your a police officer and player 1 was killed by player 2 because player 2 mugged him. So you watch the kill chat and make player 2 wanted and arrested by you.When instead you should only make player 2 wanted and arrested if you saw what happened.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I either tell the host (if they are available) or post it on the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

First I will tell the person I’m in the sit with to wait a couple of seconds then I go down and I will jail the person so they wont be able to kill anymore and I tell them to stop and read motd then i will warn them but if they do it again i will ban them temporarily.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I tell them to stop just in case other people join and want to play. I’ll warn them if they continue to do it over and over again.

Edited by Teeth Crocs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.