Timothy's Moderator Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
Jburran

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/92010101/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
Jburran#3744

a4) What timezone are you located in?
Central Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?
I checked and it says 0 but I think I have one but those were a long time ago so I really don't remember why

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
No I haven't

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

yes I was an admin 4 years ago in an ICE server

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I really enjoy this server and the people in it.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I would listen to their request and problems and try to sort them out as best as I can. I am also pretty trust worthy.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM is a random death match where they have no reason to kill them or attack them, RDA is random arrest where they randomly arrest them with no legal reason to do so. I think that they should get a 2 day ban if they did it continuously but if it was just a one time thing I would just give them a warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR or new life rule is when you die and come back to that same spot right after you died, for instance if you died during a raid and you came back that would be NLR. It could also happen when you die in your base while someone is raiding, and you come back early even though they finished you still have to wait a certain amount of time before you can go back in.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is a rule that prevents you from getting outside info from other people like if someone leaves their base and you get info about that and you go to raid it, or if you were apart of a terrorist group or mafia group and you gave people outside info about what's going on in the base and what sorta things they have in there.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
I would call him out on it and then screenshot/screen record if possible and send it to another person that I know is not related or friends with them like an admin or even an owner if possible.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I would grab him and jail him and then come back to him after the current sit and most likely ban him.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
I would jail them delete their props then I would warn them and tell them to not do that again even if they are the only ones on.

Hey Timothy,

Pros:

• Past Staffing Experience 

Cons:

• B1 Could use more detail
  • C1 Mass RDA is a 2 week ban and Repeated RDA is a 1 week ban not 2 days
  • C2 Didn't include NLR timer or talking about your past life
  • D3 I would ask them first instead of immediately jailing them

Overall because of the problems in the app I will be going with a -1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.