DoubleOLink's Mod App

Double_O_Link

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

DoubleOLink

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059008953/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Double#2180

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have been banned 24 times, ARDM in a sit, Prop minge, minge, NITRP, Mass RDT, Mass RDM, Mass NLR, Constant propminge, 50 warns reached, Mass RDM (extended for ban evasion), and warning thresholds.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, I was an admin on InfernalRP which has since shut down between my last mod app.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer for XenoRP because I want to help the server out. I want to experience something new on the server instead of doing what I've been doing for years.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think that i would be a good mod because i know the rules because I've been around for so long. I also know a majority of the players because I'm relatively active on the server.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is "Random Deathmatch", which means that a player shot another player for no RP reason. RDA is "Random Arrest", which means that a cop arrested a player for no RP reason. Players who RDM or RDA should be given a verbal warning if they are new, then after that an actual warning.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is "New Life Rule", which means that after a player has died, they may not return to the area and RP situation where they died. An example of this would be a cop gets killed during a PD Raid. The cop may not go back to defend the PD because that would be a violation of NLR where they would receive either a verbal warning or a real warning. Another example would be someone gets mugged, and are killed. If they come back and kill the person who mugged them, they would be breaking NLR and would get either a verbal or they would be warned for Revenge RDM.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you use knowledge outside of your characters RP knowledge. For example, if you are playing as a cop and hear meth being cooked and warrant and raid that person for meth. Another example would be if you were a cop and heard clickers in someones house and you warrant and raid them for clickers. These would all be punished with a verbal warn, then a warn for metagaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record what they did while I was online, then I would talk to their admin about it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the person Mass RDMing, then finish the sit that I was already in, then go to the person and explain that they will be banned and where they can appeal it if they want to, then ban them for 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them that they can't build on the streets at all, then tell them they can switch to hobo and build on the sidewalk. 

Hey double, thank youfor applying

Pros: 

Active

Chill in-game

Active

Knows the rule

Cons

Banned 24 time

I feel like you are very less of a minge, lately i also feel like you have changed attitude, im sure you can totaly change amd a be a great fit for staff, i totaly trust you with that, overall i will be going with a +1

Hope to see you on the team

Have a great day double

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.