salami lid's Trial-Mod Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?\

salami lid

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095100378/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

I am all#0104

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have been banned 4 times, one of which was false but was never appealed. | Minge, NITRP | RDM/LTAP (this was the false one) | Exceeding warning thresholds

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have staffed on this server before, I have also staffed on a now removed server that I believe was called EliteGaming RP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Since I resigned, I kept seeing new mods being accepted and it made me remember how fun it was to be staff on this server. I'd like to become a larger part of this community once again.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I know the rules very well, as I have played this server for a fairly long time now, and I have prior staffing experience here.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is "Random Deathmatch", where one player kills another for no in-game/RP reason. RDA is "Random Arrest", where one player arrests another for no in-game/RP reason. For both of these, the player committing the act would be verbally warned the first time they did it, and then receive a real warn on any subsequent RDM/RDA.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is "New Life Rule", which is a rule that states that no player should return to the place or situation they died for 2 minutes, or "remember" anything that happened to them in their past life. One example of NLR being violated is when a person is "Attacked" and killed in the attack, then they respawn and come back to kill the person that attacked them. Another example is when a police officer is killed in a PD raid, and then comes back to defend the PD.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when someone uses knowledge gained out of game and uses it in an RP situation. One example of metagame is when a cop hears meth or money clickers through a person's base, and then warrants and raids them off the sound alone. Another example of metagame is when a person that is partied with someone else dies, and then they tell their party members that they were killed so that they can get revenge, even though they didn't see it happen.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record the abuse, and then send the recording to that person's admin.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the person Mass RDMing, finish the sit I was in, and then deal with the Mass RDMer afterward, either banning them directly, or through their steam id if they decided to LTAP.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell the players to stop first, verbally warn them, and then warn them if they continued.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.