User Pettymars0193

Link http://steamcommunity.com/profiled/76561198805858188

Discord Tag @Pettymars0193 

Timezone central eastern

Warns I have 3 warns

Banned no i have never been banned 

Experience no i do not

Questions 

I want to volunteer because i feel like i could help make the server better.

I think  what would make me a good moderator is that i would try to stop the constant rdm and nlr that the people create.

Rdm is when a random death match happens and it has no purpose because some people just try to have fun but out of nowhere people start shooting constantly for no reason thats why it should be stopped.

Nlr means you must not return to the place you died or it is also called the new life rule it is violated when someone returns to where they just died.

Metagaming is when one person transfers rp data to non role play data usually via ooc it is usually against the rules and is a bannable offence 

If i saw a higher up abusing his powers i would contact the head admins and tell them a higher up was abusing their power.

I would pull them p somewhere where i can talk to them about why this is wrong and why they shouldn't do it and warn them if they do not listen then i would contact a higher up to see what to do now.

If people are building in the streets regardless of how many people are on then i would warn them and tell them to take down the builds bcause it is against the rules to build in the streets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.