User Pettymars0193

Link http://steamcommunity.com/profiled/76561198805858188

Discord Tag @Pettymars0193 

Timezone central eastern

Warns I have 5 warns

Banned no i have never been banned 

Experience no i do not have any modding experience 

Questions 

I want to volunteer because i feel like i could help make the server better and help out players that need help approving bases and stopping nlr

I think  what would make me a good moderator is that i would try to stop the constant rdm and nlr that the other players insist on doing

Rdm is when a random death match happens and it has no purpose the people who started this random death match should be punished because some people just try to have fun but out of nowhere people start shooting constantly for no reason thats why it should be stopped people can't have fun if it happens

Nlr means you must not return to the place you died or it is also called the new life rule it is violated when someone returns to where they just died this should be punished because when you started a pd raid and killed all cops but have no more ammo another cop that already died comes back even though already killed.

Metagaming is when one person transfers rp data to non role play data usually via ooc it is usually against the rules and is a bannable offence in rp servers

If i saw a higher up abusing his powers i would contact the head admins and tell them a higher up was abusing their power and try and do somthing about it 

I would pull them up somewhere where i can talk to them about why this is wrong and why they shouldn't do it and warn them if they do not listen then i would contact a higher up to see what to do now because they shouldn't be doing it

If people are building in the streets regardless of how many people are on then i would warn them and tell them to take down the builds because it is against the rules to build in the streets because it stops the flow of people

Very, very loosely followed the format, and this looks very rushed to me
RDM: Describe what kind of punishment the person who committed RDM would have
NLR: Elaborate more on what NLR is, like how long it lasts for
MRDM: Mass RDM is not a warn, it is a ban.
Overall, this app is extremely rushed and doesn't seem to have much care put into it
A lot of the important points are either off or completely wrong, and in my opinion, you still need to read the MOTD more and put more care into it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.