Yeetus McFeetus Trial Mod Application

Yeetus McFeetus

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Yeetus McFeetus

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/doughubada/home

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Father Fetus#6969

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Time 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 24

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, I was banned for mass rdm for killing multiple people with a bomb. I was also banned 3 times for NITRP, but i wanna change that

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, on a server called DankRP

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because I play the server a lot, and i could help at night when there are not any staff members on.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I dont really do much, so I will be able to take a sit fast.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random Death Match is when a player kills another player for no reason. This is punishable by a verbal warning at first, then a warn if the victim wants them warned. RDA is Random Arrest. This is when a civil protection member arrests a player for no reason. This is punishable by a verbal warning at first, then a warn if the victim wants them warned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life Rule is when you get killed, you do not interact with the same person or go to the same area for 120 seconds after they respawn.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when a player does something out of rp, such ass guessing a keypad number, or a cop arresting a hitman for having a hit.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would contact the owner immediately and start recording the incident to send to the owner.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I pause the sit, jail the mass rdmer, then finish the sit quickly and handle the player mass rdming

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would ask them nicely to stop building in the streets, and if they dont, i would kick them for prop spam.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.