Gum's staff app

Gum

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Gum

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gumvampire/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Gum #0874

a4) What timezone are you located in? PST-8

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I was a community manager on Gaming lights meth rp before it shut down. I also owned my own server a couple months ago. 
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i want to better the community. Mostly later at night when people join just to rdm and ruin other peoples experiences.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Someone who listens to both sides and checks logs if available, Another thing that makes a good moderator and staff member is just being active in the community, participating in discussions and making suggestions to better the server and the community

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is defined as killing without reason. for the first offence should be a warning, subsequent offences should be a kick/ban depending on severity. RDA is defined as arresting without reason for the first offence should be a warning, subsequent offences should be a kick/ban depending on severity.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is defined as new life rule. Some examples of this are, when you are killed and return to the same spot to kill the person who killed you, returning to your base while it is still being raided, watching someone doing something illegal dying to them and after respawning going back to arrest them.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is defined as using information beyond your characters realistic knowledge to gain an advantage or to harm another player or their building. Some examples of this are seeing a building or a base seeing what job the person who made it is and police raiding based of that info. Another example of this is killing yourself while another player is attacking/mugging/kidnapping you.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations: First offence a warning and explanation of what metagaming is, Subsequent offences kick/ban depending on severity and how many times they have metagamed
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? take screenshots of logs/console. Take video of the higher up abusing and posting the screenshots and video on the fourms with an explanation of what is going on.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Jailing them and asking another mod to deal with the player. If there are no other staff on jailing them dealing with the player and returning to the previous sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Let them know that they cannot build in the streets and that they need to build in a base even if there are only 3 people on.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.