My report on Josephky

demoknight tf2

In-Game (RP) Name: Peakdragon199

Which staff member are you reporting: Josephky

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior: Favoritism he banned somebody for one week for not even massrdm just a tiny bit of rdm that mostly wasent him he killed one person who was camera spamming and breaking nlr almost every time they died and those two get 3 days for breaking nlr more times then he killed them nobody else got banned so I sense some bullshit

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims: I do not but if you look at who was recently banned you should see the “repeated rdm ban” then the camera spam bans

Hi Devyn

The bans for the two players that were camera spamming have been readjusted for a week for Mass NLR as well.

For your friend CoCo, during this time CoCo had repeatedly killed both of them. CoCo never made a single ticket.

image.thumb.png.f9548b2e56e7477cfa97d1ebb5ecf016.png

This here is the entirety of the combat interactions that occurred between CoCo and the other two players. 

Again, neither I or any of the mods online recall claiming or seeing a ticket made by CoCo except for when, during the sit, I had told him he had to make tickets for these types of situations instead of straight up killing them, and in response he made a ticket during the sit.

That's all I have to say. 

- Joseph

Edited by Joseph-KY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.