KC Kila_Jeff's Tmod App

KC kila_jeff

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Darri

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.      https://steamcommunity.com/id/kila_jeff/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)  Darri#3406

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 2

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?   I have 1, for exceeding the warn threshold 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?     No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?    I am very active on the server and would love to see the community grow to be a better place.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?   I know the motd very well and know the rules, I have been have been in the wrong several time in different servers and this server i feel like i would know how to handle situations better as a staff with that experience. All in All i want to  help the server grow.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.      RDM is when a player kills another player for no reason what so ever. RDA is when a player Role playing as a CP arrests another player for no reason. A player who RDM/RDA should be warned and a player who mass RDM/RDA should be banned for 2 weeks.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.  NLR is new life rule. You may not return to the spot you died at for 120 seconds nor interact with anyone whom you died near. NLR also comes into play during raids. Players may not enter the base being raided if they died there whether they were attacking or defending until everyone raiding has called over in adverts. You may also not remember what happened during your past life. Players might break NLR during PD raids when RPing as cops to kill the attackers.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.    Metagame is when a player has knowledge outside their RP knowledge. Such as if someones party member gets kidnapped/mugged and gets killed the player might ask who killed their party member in  discord call and go kill the kidnapper/mugger.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?   I would record them abusing their power and send it to a admin/Higher Up to punish them how they see fit

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?   I would pause my sit and apologize and ban the mass RDMing player and return to my sit and continue it.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.  I would give them a verbal to stop and if they don't I would warn them and kick them for non-compliance and remove the props.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.