Tylerr Staff Application

xtc

RP Name: Tylerr

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lmaowtf7462/

Discord: Abandoned#5307

Timezone: United States Eastern

Warn Count: 8

(why i have been banned): Most of my bans are from exceeding the warning amount but i have a rdm ban from 3 years ago tbh cant remember and then a recent one for minge and nitrp because i payed someone to fire there guard as a police officer for rdming me yea i am dumb dumb

Prior Staff experience: I've been staff for icefuse a few times and lost in place rp a longggg time ago when it was a thing

Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?:

I have been super active recently and wanna try and prove that i can not be an idiot and help the server because i've been on and off it for more than 3 years and want to see it get better by helping get rid of the bad people

If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?: Because i have changed from the mingey annoying person to be more friendly with the server and make more friends and have people on my good side so if i feel that i was given the chance to be a TMOD i could prove myself and really help the server down the line and i know all of the motd and rules very well along with how gmod works within the past 2000+ hours ive played

Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.:

RDM means random death match and RDA means random arrest and they just a warning unless it is repeated. or mass

Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.:

NLR means new life rule and an example of it is if someone was to get raided and died then went back to there base to kill them

Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.:

Metagame is to use something you know in ooc in RP that you should not in roleplay (example:) cop arresting a hitman or killing a hitman because it shows the hit accepted above his head.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

You bring it to the forums with evidence and what they did wrong such as a video in the staff report section

During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? 

Take a quick second to freese/jail the mass rdmer ban them and go back to your sit

Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

You would verbally warn them to stop and remove the props and if they do not listen you could kick them and remove the props and if they come back and do it again you could ban them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.