NoneThe3 Staff App

none

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? NoneThe3

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871631629/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) None#2211

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Not that i am aware of

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes i was mod on icefuse Starwars RP, And IceFuse Imperial RP. For Dark RP i was Head Admin on my buddys server back in 2019 and i left do to the server being inactive. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because I love the people on the server and the staff on here. I am online when other staff are not and there is a tun of minging going on. I feel that when other staff are not available that I will be able to be on and control whatever is going on at the time.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I think that I would be a good Mod because I have thick skin, I am a easy person to talk to and well to get along with. I handle RP and being a Staff Member being 100% Serious when needed. I know how to act and or Rep a server of this magnitude/Size. I also put in more hours than needed and will work my hardest by being transparent at all times and hearing both sides of the story.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM - Random Death Match, For the first offence I would warn them and if they have been previously warned for RDM I would give them a kick stating that its your last warning so and so. RDA - Random Arrest, For their first offence I would give them a warning/Strike then let them go and for the 2 offence I will jail them for a few minutes. On the third time I would ban them for the time stated in the Staff handbook.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR - New Life Rule, For my understanding it means in your past life you do not remember anything from your passed life and you will not be able to go and Role Play with the same person in that area for 3 minutes. I think the punishment for breaking NLR would be warn first offence and 2 offence I would jail for 2 Minutes and 3rd offence I would consult the Staff Hand Book.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame - Using outside roleplay system to use and a advantage in RP such as discord, skype, OOC, ETC

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I will Use COC to get the issue noted with my higher ups to get it resolved

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would get another staff to deal with it or in the case that I am the only one on i will just ban said player for mass RDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would tell them not to build in the streets and if you want become a hobo and move your buildings to the open area or onto the side walk.

Edited by none

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.