ThatRussianDoggo Trial Mod Application

JoE

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

ThatRussianDoggo

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351096258/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

ThatRussianDoggo#3249

a4) What timezone are you located in?

CDT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

i believe i have below 10 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Never been banned 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No I have never been staffed before But would be very appreciate to be taught 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

In my honest opinion i believe the server should have more moderators during the night and day to behavior the server and to make people happy and have fun without any trolls or negative comments. 

When i enter the server at night people are causing mayhem and giving people a hard time on the servers. I've seen police force kill everyone and arrest them for no reason or purpose, Maybe if i became moderator i would help those people who don't want that stress while playing the server trying to have a fun time.     

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I Believe that I have made a lot of friends in the server from my personality and behavior and always doing the right thing.

I would say that I am very strict on rules and would not tolerate the bad behavior on a daily basis.

I am a new player on the servers of dark RP and i was not getting the respect that i believe that i deserve and was not getting help on how to report someone or how to do simple tasks. I simply want to become a moderator just to help people on the server and help them when asked. I hated the people that would killed me for no reason and not be justified on any part and would get away with the things they have done. I just want to justify people reasons and give people support like they should deserve 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM (Random Death Match) is killing a random person, Enemy, or Teammate without any purpose whatsoever. RDA (Random Arrest) is act of arresting someone without reason or purpose, most of these people who do RDA are law-Enforcement or police individuals who have more power over citizens/ If i typically saw this during the server i would do a sit and ask the person who is violating the rules to justify why are doing this. If the Person acts irresponsible or cant be justified. I would typically put them in jail and give them at Least 1 or 2 chances to behave. If not expecting expectations i would kick them or ban them for the behavior they were presenting         

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR (New Life Rule) is when a player dies in a Base or Area and comes back typically to kill the person who killed him or another person without waiting at least 2 minutes to come back to that Area or Base or typically keeps trying to kill the person who raided him or killed him 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when a person or player uses outside Knowledge such as discord or particularly any type of messaging app like skype and such to take advantage of the game and Talk to other people such as teammates and members of game to get a heads up or a advantage over the enemy or Person of interest.  

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

First i would try to record these actions and save them on my computer just in case if anything goes wrong in my favor. Then i would try to contact a person like a owner or a person with power over moderators and tell them these actions that i have witness. Then personally send them the video evidence and explain what happened in the current situation calmly and respectfully and try to help the situation further with the owners or the higher Uppers    

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

First i would try and get them in a sit where they cant be bothered by other people and respectfully try and tell them to explain why they are Mass RDMing. If the person of interest does not have a justification to the deeds that have been done. I will Warn them or terminate them, considering the actions the individual has created or Has created beforehand   

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

i would first calmly say that Even if there are only 3 people in the sever i would tell them as a verbal warn to stop and enjoy the server and have a nice day. If continued they should get warned and say this is the last chance to stop. If continuously they still do it i will proceed to have them banned or kick for prop Blocking or Minge   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.