Traxurate's Trial-Moderator Application

Traxurate

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

My in-game name is Trax. 

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353610650/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Traxurate#4919

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have no in-game warns.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

This is my first time.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

The reason i want to volunteer for XenoRP is because i spend all my GMod time in this server and this has been my favorite server.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think I would be a good moderator because im active in XenoRP and i talk to people and observe how some people play.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM means random deathmatch and RDA means random arrest and I think people that preform these actions should be warned and if they keep doing it they should temporarily banned and they come back and keep doing it then it should result in a perma ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR means No Life Rule and if you get killed by a hitman or someone and go back in that area, that's violating NLR 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Any information you get from an outside source (kill log) and use in RP is how you violate metagaming. An example of metagaming is if you're a police officer and see someone kills another person in kill log and make that person wanted and arrest them, thats an example of violating metagaming   

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

If i saw a higher up abusing their power i would report them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would deal with the RDMer first and freeze the person in the sit and say "ill be right back"

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

warn them if more people come on they have to clean everything up

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.