Cooldudedill's moderator application

Cooldudedill

a1) Cooldudedill

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/id/cooldudedill/

a3) Cooldudedill#0639

a4) Central Daylight Time or CDT

a5) I have 0

a6) I have never been banned.

a7) i was a Co-owner on a server that sadly got shut down, and i was also a admin on a another server that is also shut down. 😞

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) I want to do this because i like to play Garry's mod and i like to have fun

b2) If I am being honest I am just a guy trying to help out servers like this one (not saying you guys need help but) and I also like to play Garry's mod and I like to team up with other staff members and have a blast. Also To make the server a better place and as an ex-staff member of other servers, I think I would be perfect.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) If you rdm 1 time you will get a warning then again you will get another one, after that you will receive a kick, and then a ban after that. 

c2) NLR is a short name for New Life Rule which means if you go back to where you were and you rp you are breaking NLR because when you die you have to forget everything that happens in that passed life.

c3) Lets per say that we had a mini-map and you could see other players, well you could metagame and just find other people and raid them or rdm them. basically you are doing something that is not realistic .

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) I first try to talk to them and try to stop them then I would ask my higher up what should I do.

d2) I tell the other person I am in a sit with to give me one second and bring over the mass rdmer and talk to him if he stops then he will just get a warning, but if he continues then l kick him.

d3) Well if they are just messing around i will bring them and tell them to stop, and make them delete all of their props in the street.

Edited by Cooldudedill

Hi Cooldudedill, thank you for applying! I've listed a few things that you could improve upon below

c1 RDM/RDA not defined

c2 You're on the right track, however, you forgot the time restraints (120 seconds, length of raid)

c3 I like your definition, but you could of done an example relating to our server

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.