Uhhhhhhhhhh

beans

Hello, I can give context to this as I was there. We were trying to conduct a sit while a bunch of people were minging and propclimbing to get in the sit. You were one of those people and not only did you intentionally interrupt the sit but you also stunsticked the person we were talking too.

Edited by Imacreeper007
9 hours ago, The One An Only said:

so you banned a guy for stun sticking in a sit, that would most likely be interrupting a sit more than anything... seems like the ban was to harsh just for him stun sticking

I was not the one who banned him, I was only stating the reasoning why he was banned. And for further context we did give people a chance to stop minging and even changed sit locations, but they followed and continued propclimbing to interrupt and minge. Any bans and warns that came from this issue happened because people wouldn't stop minging and interrupting the sit. Once again I did not ban anyone, only warned one person for propclimb.

Edited by Imacreeper007