2B2T Mod Application

ThatPCNerd

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

2B2T

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TPCNGaming/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Nerd#1274

a4) What timezone are you located in?

CST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

5 warns.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have not been banned from the server before.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was an Admin and also hosted a TTT server for ChuckG.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I spend majority of my time when playing gmod on Xeno because ever sense I first joined a while back I have come to enjoy the community and the map itself. I want to volunteer as a mod for the server so that I can help other mods keep the craziness down but also be able to be online and mod on duty late at night when everyone else goes to bed because I am up at weird hours due to my funky work schedule.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I feel like I would make a great moderator because whenever I get rdmed or have someone break rules that negatively affects me I don’t go crazy over it, instead I report them however I can so they can be punished. I feel like the server can always use more mods online and I want to offer my time when on the server to helping keep the peace of the server.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is whenever someone kills another player for no reason or a reason that is not a genuine rp reason (such as he called me fat or he looks funny, or I just felt like it). RDA is whenever a police officer abuses their power by arresting people for no reason or for a reason that is not rp-related(same as RDM). RDA and RDM is the rule that I see broken most often. The punishment should be a warned unless they keep doing it. If they keep doing it they should be banned for 5 days or more depending on how many times they do it.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule. NLR is whenever you get killed in a raid or from a mugging or any reason you have to forget everything about your past life. So if you got killed when someone raided you then you cant go back and defend the base again, you have to do other rp stuff for 5 minutes before going back. If you were killed in the streets you couldn’t go back to that location for 2 minutes though. If you died raiding the pd or defending the PD you cannot go back and attack/defend again because that would be breaking NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Megagaming is whenever you use info you shouldn’t have to influence a RP decision. For example if you drive your car past a building and use the 3rd person camera to view past the props in the base and raid because you saw nobody was in there or saw printers that would be metagaming. If you were in a discord VC and overheard someone say they were doing something and decide to raid their base because you know nobody is there, that is also metagaming. If you are killed during a raid and don’t respawn to feed info to someone else that is also metagaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would do my best to get control of the situation and find out what is going on. For example I would bring them into a sit and find out why they did what they did. If I cannot get the abuse to stop or in contact with said higher up because of the abuse then I would upload the footage of the incident to the forums in a report or send it to another higher up on discord.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would bring them and jail them to keep them from rdming anyone else and finish the sit. After finishing the sit they will be punished according to how much rdm there was.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them that even though nobody is online except us they need to delete the props or become a hobo. If they become hobo and the props dont block anything or break any rules then I will let them go but if they don't change or block stuff I would have to warn them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.