MeatWads Trail-Mod Application

Meatwad

What is your in-game (RP) name?- MeatWad

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198164638119/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) - Dan White#6896

a4) What timezone are you located in? - EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? - 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No bans.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?- I have experience as a Head Mod on Ice server 2 back in 2017, it was a very popular server at the time. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? - I am very active on the server and have seen plenty of people breaking rules, a lot of these times there was not a staff member present to take care of the person(s) breaking rules etc. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?- I believe i would make a very good Mod, I have past experience and can put it to good use. I am very active and am dedicated to stopping people who are disobeying rules that should be followed.  

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. - RDM: Random Death Match, Killing someone with no reason behind it. If the person is a first time offender, I believe a Warn would be a proper punishment. RDA - Random Arrest, Arresting someone with no proper reason behind it. A proper punishment would be a Warn if its the person(s) first offence. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.- NLR, New Life Rule- A example would be if i raid someone and kill the owner of the house, that person would violate NLR by not waiting the set time of NLR and returning the area before the time is up. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Meta game is when people(s) are in game and are basing or playing together, and are in a separate voice call while playing on a server together. A example would be a group of people basing together and using discord while playing on a server. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would inform another staff member of the abusive staff members actions and provide proof of the occurrence. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would first finish the sit i am currently in, then bring the people(s) into a sit and give out the proper punishments. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would inform them to move to a different area that they are allowed to build. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.