Sob's T-mod application thing

SobMrSad

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? POOPSLINGER

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013327623/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Cu#1187

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 4-5

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? More MODS needed, there are times in the server that is taken over by RDM'ers and people just NITRP

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I have manners and im very chill.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM/RDA is a play random killing/arresting people with no actual reason. And should be punished with warnings, then kick, then ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR (new life rule), is when a player comes back to where they died with given amount of time

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Bringing Out of roleplay data into RP, for example you're a swat and a thief adverted "mug drop 10k or die" and you put out a wantad for mugging a player, then arrest them.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Ask them to stop, if not then report to forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Pause the sit you're in, freeze the RDMer, then quickly return to the paused sit After the sit, return to the RDMer and handle his situation.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Ask them to remove the props, if they do not listen i will remove the props, if it happens again i will warn them, and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.