Report a Player

Kent Spliff

Your In-Game (RP) name: king shit jones

Player's In-Game (RP) name: CopsRule, ggbruv, dumbslices

Player's Steam ID: (Type: (Copsrule) STEAM_0:0:564136024, (ggbruv) STEAM_0:0:151181876, (dumbslices) STEAM_0:1:526540404

Describe how the player broke the rules: CopsRule became mayor to demote me without a valid reason from being a juggernaut, I became a hitman and tried to kill him but failed, and was promptly killed, upon spawning again I was instantly tazed and arrested, after leaving jail the first time they proceeded to do the exact same thing to me again.

Evidence of the player breaking the rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO5xSbEMkWo

Why don't you upload the part where you spawned in, instantly became juggernaut took out a warrant for no reason, busted down someone's door while they had a building sign up, slaughtered them and myself while I was teaching him how to build, then continued to destroy his bit miners? You did compensate the said individual with money after realizing there was a building sign up after these shenanigans took place. I was under the impression peace was made and we were all on the same page. Guess there's snakes in the grass.  You had also massively failed RP By attaining a warrant for no apparent reason, killing two people inside the building who weren't resisting and destroying bit miners which are legal by default.

Much love to Cieplaczo, as he obviously handled the situation as appropriately as possible. However, as someone who often plays at off-peak hours often, I feel changes should be made to the protocol to avoid reprimanding people who are not recording to defend against the RP fails they fall victim to when there are no staff online. As of now it seems as though the only options for playing on the server with lack of staff is to record at all times, or alternatively not play on the server due to the consistent rule breaking that takes place. The vast majority of the time the people 'recording' are the ones who instigate the situations in these circumstances and submit only what is convenient for them. I know, it's a crazy idea, but it's very common evidently. It goes without saying two wrongs don't make a right, as it clearly say's in the server rules, but these reactions to said behavior is the lesser of evils pertaining to these 'in the moment' predicaments. 

-Cops

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.