Lone Trial-Moderator Application

Lone

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Lone

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.  https://steamcommunity.com/id/lonewalker980/home

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)   (Lone #2240

a4) What timezone are you located in?  EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?  1 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes I used to be a Head Admin on a DarkRp server called Legacy Roleplay. I left it because the owner was shutting down the server

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I really like the server and would like to become more than just a member. I would like to help the server grow.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I am very fair and honest. I will never take sides during a sit and will strive to make the server better.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Random Death Match: Killing a person for no reason. If the player is new and didnt know what RDM is, just a warn. If the person keeps RDM even after multiple warns 5 Minutes Jail. If the person keeps RDMing after the Jail then a Kick.

Random Arrest: When a cop arrest's a person for no reason. The person would get a warn. Then jailed for 5 minutes, Then a kick. If it keeps going then a Soft Ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

New Life Rule: Being Killed during a raid and coming back within 30s to kill the raider. The normal NLR timer is usually around 3 minutes.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming: Using outside sources for RP. Ex: A streamer comes in the server to play and a viewer would follow and keep RDMing the Streamer.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would gather evidence and report to a higher Admin.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would grab him and instantly freeze/jail him. After I'm done with my sit, I would call a higher Admin/Mod for a soft ban. If he disconnect while in jail, if he rejoined I would soft ban for 5 hours. If he did not, I would warn and jail for 15 minutes

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would go up to them and be like "You cant build here". Then I would get my remover tool and start removing the props. If the continued, I will warn. After that its a kick. 

Edited by Lone

c1) If the person was repeatedly rdming you would ban them for a week.

c2) NLR timer is 2 minutes not 3 minutes.

d2) Handle the Mass RDM first then go back to your sit, also Mass RDM is always a 2 week ban.

I've seen you in-game, but you were building above the street and I have to explain to you that it wasn't allowed.

-(C1) For Both Random Death Match (RDM) and Random Arrest (RDA) there would be no kicking, or jailing. It would be a warn and consistent or repeated offenses would be a 1 week ban

-(C2) When killed in a raid, you must wait until it is over before coming back

_(D2) With people who mass RDM, It will be a 2 week ban, no jailing or "soft ban"

-(A7) From what Jaurez says, you were building above the street, with prior staffing experience you should know about reading the MOTD to see the rules of the server. Aswell as, You explained (D3) well enough to know building above the street is not allowed.

-(B1), (B2) I have seen that exact sentence/phrase on multiple other mod apps.

-(Question) Looking at your Steam profile, you only have 150 hours on Garrys mod. I would like to know how populated "Legacy Roleplay" was when you were staff and for how long were you staff?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.