BEAN's Trail-mod Application

BEAN

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

BEAN.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.  

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198843650272/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Bean#0675.

a4) What timezone are you located in? 

Eastern Standard Time.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 1 warn from almost 2 weeks ago for failRP.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No i have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?  

My Buddy used to own a server and i was a senior administrator on it. the name of the server was minty RP. I also own a Minecraft server with currently 16 active players so far and no other administrators than me at the moment.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion. 
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

i want to volunteer for XenoRP because I spend a lot of my time on the server and i love the community and staff. For that those reasons I want to be apart of this community and do what i can to help people and allow everyone to have a fun experience on this server without having to worry about people minging, RDMing, and RDAing.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If I were to get accepted I think i would be a pretty good moderator because I have been playing DarkRP and garry's mod for almost 3 years now and I can be pretty calm about things and can be strict when it comes to big things like mass RDMing and server crashing.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is when a player kills another player with no RP relations. RDA is when any member of the PD arrests someone with no RP relations. Players who perform these actions should be punished with a verbal warning if there are new to the game or DarkRP and for regular players they will get a in-game warn and I will show them the motd. If the player is still RDAing or RDMing they will be banned for 1 week and for mass RDM/RDAers they will be banned for 2 weeks.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR (New Life Rule) is when a player dies and goes back to the region where he died right after and uses his knowledge from his past life. NLR lasts for 120 seconds normally and for a raid it is active until the raid is over. For an example when someone is raiding your base and you die and go back to fight off the raid right after. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you use your outside knowledge and have conversations of in-game things outside of the server. Some examples of that could be using chat and doing the yell command to see if someone is in a base your about to raid or talking to people through discord about whats happening in-game.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would gather evidence by taking screenshots or screen record the situation and submit a admin report to a higher ranking staff member.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would stop the current sit im in and immediately jail the mass RDMer and get some information from him while im submitting the ban report. After the mass RDMer is taken care of I would continue the previous sit I was in.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Even if there is 2 people online i think the rules should still be followed so I would give them a verbal warning telling them to stop and tell them that if they want to build in the streets they would have to become hobos and only use the sidewalk. If they continued to build in the streets i would warn them or ban them for prop block.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.