LFTO's trial mod application

what is your in-game rp name? LFTO

2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/poguxd420

3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Frey#1346

4) What timezone are you located in? CST (Central Standard Time)

5) How many in-game warns do you have? 4 2 for RDT (i deserved these for tasing batman no excuse) 1 for failrp (killed a hitman before he shot me) and 1 for stunstick abuse (me and another cp where opening a jail cell and i went in and stunsticked the prisoner to prevent him from escaping but its fair i got this)

6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no

7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I played Xeno alot back in 2019 and recently started playing again and wanted to express my love and passion for the server by making it a better place VIA moderating

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I've played xeno for a decent amount of time and have a firm grasp on the rules. I would also like to help people who need it on the server. I also am good with people so i can understand them more easily and therefore help them more easily

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM or random deathmatch is when a player kills another player for no valid reason. Players who RDM should be punished by a warn. EX. Billy sees Bob hanging out around PD and decides to kill him because he doesn't like Bobby. Mass RDM is when a player kills many people for no valid reason. People who Mass RDM should be punished with a 2 week ban. EX. Billy kills a group of people hanging out by PD because they are talking loudly. RDA or Random Arrest is when a CP role tasers and arrests a player for no valid reason. People who RDA should be punished by a warn. EX. Shin ,who is a CP role, tasers and arrests a random thief. Mass RDA is when a CP role tasers and arrests a lot of people for no valid reason. Mass RDA should be punished by a 2 week ban. EX. Shin tasers and arrests every thief role he can find for no reason. RDT or Random Tasering is when a CP role tasers ,but doesn't arrest, a player for no valid reason. RDT should be punished by a warn. EX. Shin tasers someone he finds near spawn for no valid reason. Mass RDT is when a CP role tasers a lot of people for no valid reason. Mass RDT should be punished by a 2 week ban. Ex. Shin tasers everyone he can find near spawn for no valid reason.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR or New Life Rule occurs when a player dies and they cannot use information they would only know from a past life or return to death area for 2 minutes. NLR in a raid means that a player cannot go back to the raid area until the raid is over and cannot use past life information. EX. I go back to my death area before and kill the person who killed me who I wouldn't he know killed me unless I used past life information. EX2. I return to my base after I've been killed in a raid and fight the raiders. NLR should be punished by a warn.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when a player uses information that their ingame character wouldnt know ,they usally obtain this information via OOC chat or out of character chat. EX. Shin notices that Bob just died to Bill via kill chat and then goes to arrest Bill. EX.2 Shin reads chat and sees that Bob just said in OOC that bill just raided him and Shin goes to arrest Bill for raiding

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I gather evidence and report them here and on the discord

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I jails the mass RDMer and deal with him. Then I return to my sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I verbally warn them and allow them to remove their props. If they don't I warn them and then remove their props.

Honorable notes: 1 I will probably be playing every 1-2 days so i wont be constantly on 2: i wont always have a mic when im on but 9 times out of 10 i will 3(have been muted in dis currently but it was due to a glitch and im working on resolving it dm if you want to know more

Edited by itsfreyvanir
Added note

You're quite immature in game and in discord, I had to mute you the other night in discord because you advertised your twitch. In game you have 4 warns but on your main account you have a ban from me for minge and nitrp which was in 2019. D1 you would not report them on the forums or discord you would DM the owner's/admin's and explain the situation and then let us handle it. Overall mod app is mediocre.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.