Bases Designed to be killboxes shouldn't be allowed, or bases should only be allowed to have "kos inside" if they have entities.

An image example is added here. These placed "kos inside" bases are very clearly designed to just be killboxes should not be allowed, or at the very least required to have entities so players can raid these bases. Having them sitting in a base, killing anyone who comes through with no ability to challenge them kinda sucks. The MOTD states: 

If it is obvious that the base you are raiding is either abandoned, has no entities, or is unowned, you may not raid it.

This makes these bases invincible strongholds with no way of retaliation. They serve no rp purpose other than, as That's Odd would put it, "Legal RDM". 

Garry's Mod (x64) 5_7_2021 3_29_39 PM.png

Gonna have to disagree. This isn't even really "legal rdm" why should a person be forced to have entities if they want a kos sign?. I have places where I don't want a shit ton of people to come in and bother me but at the same time I don't want to create a base or put down a dupe. Also why would people be entering a base with a kos sign in the first place? If you see a kos sign then it's obvious if you enter you'll die, really it comes down to just using your head and not running straight into someone's house with an obvious kos sign. Also what defines "Legal RDM"? Because if the case is that people have an empty base with just a kos sign doesn't that mean mugs, kidnaps and hits are legal rdm since people know that most cases people will run away or not listen for the 10 seconds? I'm confused by what "Legal RDM" means. Also what if someone had their entities stolen? do they have to delete their base or have to try and steal them back from the person that stole them?

On 5/8/2021 at 1:51 PM, Kil said:

Gonna have to disagree. This isn't even really "legal rdm" why should a person be forced to have entities if they want a kos sign?. I have places where I don't want a shit ton of people to come in and bother me but at the same time I don't want to create a base or put down a dupe. Also why would people be entering a base with a kos sign in the first place? If you see a kos sign then it's obvious if you enter you'll die, really it comes down to just using your head and not running straight into someone's house with an obvious kos sign. Also what defines "Legal RDM"? Because if the case is that people have an empty base with just a kos sign doesn't that mean mugs, kidnaps and hits are legal rdm since people know that most cases people will run away or not listen for the 10 seconds? I'm confused by what "Legal RDM" means. Also what if someone had their entities stolen? do they have to delete their base or have to try and steal them back from the person that stole them?

when it comes to specific rp events, of course that is not "legal rdm". those are specific rp events created with the class to create the entire game we spend time playing. These bases are just loopholes. You can just have a simple, bitminer lite or a bronze clicker inside the base, or even just a 0 dollar tip jar. I guess this is just a dumb loophole that, if the owners would to fix, would just create more problems. Maybe just don't have staff members popularizing loopholes? 

its pretty easy to just check logs to see whoever raided someone if they don't have entities in a base. also its p easy to tell if a base is made to be a killbox or if a base has props and just happens to be empty

I think it's just an unnecessary because who enterers a base without either checking for a kos sign or knowing they could die if they don't check? I feel like this should just be more common sense to not randomly run into a house. This rule would only create more problems and more loopholes for people to abuse. Also are you calling the current situation a loophole? Because its definitely not, I personally use this because I don't want to be bothered creating a base or pasting a dupe down having to add keypads or add entities to my no prop base. I feel like currently there isn't that many people even using this current idea. I'm still gonna have to disagree with you.