CEO of Lmao's Trial-mod Application

Pew Pew

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?CEO of Lmao

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039855171/home

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Ayy lmao#1352

a4) What timezone are you located in?CDT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 1 but i dont know why. Im very confused on how i got it.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, a server that is now long gone called aspiration.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i love this server and the first thing i did when i joined was donate.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? My fairness and loyalty to the community.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Random Death Match/ Random Arrest. Players who are cought rdming/rda should be warned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is new life rule which means that after you die you cant come back to the place of death for a certain time depending on the server, and you cannot kill the person who may have killed you after your death you must act like it never happened. When someone kills the person who killed them right after they respawn or when someone goes to their base right after dying from them being raided

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.  metagaming is using knowledge you wouldnt have ina n rp situation for example a hitman has a hit and you see that is says that above his head and you run away from him that is meta gaming

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would report him to other moderators off his rank and get evidence of his abuse.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would jail/freeze them and ban them for 2 weeks on account of mass rdm

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. It is still against the rules so the first time i would give them a verbal warning but if they keep doing it i will give them a warn.

Pros:
Former staff experience
Cons: Minge, today was the first day I have ever seen you on, app could use more detail in general

In Conclusion:
I feel that you 1. should be active more, 2. should refresh yourself on the MOTD and rules in general. If I saw you on more over the next couple weeks and you improved your behavior and applied again I would be more than happy to plus 1 you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.