Trial-mod application

DragonLord

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?= DragonLord

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.= https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197308027/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)= pika Frowny#6181

a4) What timezone are you located in?= Pacific

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?= 1

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?= no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?= yes, on a server called play free RP M9K FastD,100k Start

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?= I want to volunteer for XenoRP because i want to make the server a better place for many people by doing whatever i need to do to stop any rules that are being broken, I also love the server so i think i would have more a fun time because in my opinion i love to take sits. I am also usually on every day and would love to be a mod on the server.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?= I am usually on every day unless there is a family emergency i have to deal with. I also love to help people and take sits so i will usually be trial mod on duty most of the time. I also feel like i know how to take a sit and i know how to help people out the best i can. I know all the commands aswell because i have been a admin on another server like i said in a previous question.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.= RDM means Random death match which is killing someone for no reason. RDA means Random arrest which is arresting someone for no reason.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.= NLR Stands for New Life Rule which means if you get killed by someone in an alley you cant go back to that alley for 120 seconds after you respawn. It aslo stands for a raid, so if you get killed in the middle of a raid you cant go back to the area of the raid until the raid is over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.= Metagame basically means when someone is using real like knowledge isntead of in game knowledge. Lets say someone has a megabase and you have 5 people in it and one of them leaves. The person that leaves goes and tells their friend the code to the megabase and he goes and raids them and has all the codes to the base. thats metagaming

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?= I would first see if there are any higher ups on and contact them and if they are not i would go in the discord and try to contact someone from there. If no one is responding ill take a picture or a video of them abusing and give it to a higher up when he gets on.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?= If i saw someone mass RDMing while im in a sit i would tell the person i am in a sit with to stay there while i go jail then ban the Mass RDMer. Then i will return to my old sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.= I would verbally warn them to stop building on the street and tell them if they become a hobo they can build on the sidewalks and not the street. If they continue to build on the streets i would warn them and tell them to stop. If they still continue to do it i would kick them and if they join back and do it again i would ban them.

+1

+You seem to really want to know the rights and wrongs of being a mod. Also  you asked lots of questions to make sure you know your knowledge before trying to put in a mod app.

+Active

-1 I don't know how you act to much when you rp to much but from what I have seen it hasn't been mingy which is a plus.

My thoughts on you is that you seem like you would be good on the team because you want to know the rules and make a impact on the server and you are active.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.