Styles Trial-Mod Application 10/7/2019

A1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

ⓤHZ-=Styles=-LR

A2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966343977/

A3) What is your Discord Tag? 

Cingz#1668

A4) What timezone are you located in?

MST

A5) How many in-game warns do you have?

A6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No Bans

A7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, Dinklebergs TTT/darkrp server as Head Admin, Dark RP Purge Server, ZombieMod admin for 2 year for FireWall on cs:s, Admin for 1 and a half years on CoW Trading server tf2. Officer in 400+ WoW guild as well as healing lead for 7 years.

B1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I believe I can bring fun and safe times to the server and make the server A better place where everyone has a good time. With little to no mods on I feel I could help make tickets go by faster and smoother with my experience  not only as admin in the past but also with my customer service skills.

B2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Again I would say My experience with people IRL and ingame, What drives me to be a good mod is to make sure everyone is having A fun and fair time.

C1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM stands for Random Deathmatch, or basically killing without a reason. It's a very simple concept that is largely misunderstood.

RDM Punishments depends on the situation. Should also inform the accused what RDM is and why its bad. 

First offense: Verbal warning

Second offense: Verbal and written

Third offence:  Verbal, Written and followed by kick (assuming it happened within an hour)

RDA/RA is a term used to define the act of a random arrest, usually performed by law-enforcing service/group such as Police.

RDA Punishments depends on the situation. (See RDM punishments)

C2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule, it's meant to keep you away from the area of your death for a set amount of time.

Examples:

Getting killed while raiding/been raided and going back to to kill the person/stop them.

Getting mugged then dying and going back to where you died

Pretty much dying and returning to your body within set amount of time or while a raid is still in progress. 

C3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

It is when a person reads what a character is doing, and thus assumes he knows everything what that character has done- without witnessing any of those events at all because A) his character was not there B)The action was in a different area of the rpg 'world' or C) the person is just a tool

Examples:

Hearing information that you should not of heard from behind a wall and using it to your advantage

Passing information with friends  (msg threw steam "Hes afk in his base I just flew in and checked" (mod ofc))

D1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Simple really, Gather evidence then I would confront them and ask them why thy are doing what thy are doing then file a report.  

D2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Quickly and safely. Let the person know that im currently with I have to deal with an emergence and will be right back. Id strip then bring the RDMer to me away from everyone then Jail them to talk (probably would leave and at that point would ban them.) however if thy do talk I would try to quickly clam them down and reason with them, most likely would ban for the rest of the day then get back to my original sit.

D3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. 

inform them that just because thy are the only ones online does not give them the right to do whatever thy want, however I would allow them to have some fun before more people start joining then ask them to remove it.

Pros:

• Prior staffing experience
  • Has knowledge of the rules
  • Well written staff application

Cons:

• Punishment for c1 is incorrect (if the guilty party knows that RDM is against the rules it is usually a warn or more. Same with RDA.)
  • d3 was good up until the last bit. I appreciate your honesty though.
  • Only seen you once
  • Spelling errors
  • Even though d2 doesn't require a punishment, the mass RDM punishment is incorrect. (2 weeks for Mass RDM)
  • Didn't include the NLR timer limit.
  • Had bad interactions with the one time I've interacted with you.

Conclusion:

Work more on reading the rules and punishments and get on more. I would then +1 your application if you re-apply after 2 weeks.

Edited by Ravoi
Grammar issue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.