Pd raid assist denial

I believe you should be able to deny someone entry to a pd raid if they do not share rp relations with you, it gets so annoying when your raiding pd and people only wait till after all the cops have died to join or just wait in the back and do nothing. I don't see why we cant deny pd raid entry when we are raiding it 

• 2 weeks later...

A PD Raid, which is already a jumbled clusterfuck. Doesn't need any more complications. As of now, it's as simple as

Bad guys shoot Cops - Cops shoot bad guys - Noone come back.

Adding in this extra layer of confusion would involve, bad guys shooting bad guys, and cops shooting bad guys, and badguys calling admin cuzz they were there first, and cops get mad cuzz bad guys aren't raiding because other bad guys are, and other bad guys shot cops, even though they  weren't raiding and then the cops shot the real raider, but the fake raiders shot the cops, so they cops can come back because the fake raider killed them, but the real raiders killed one of the cops, so all but one cop can come back, because they were killed by the people not in the raid because the other people called it first so the cop can come back because it was nlr rdm because the real raiders who called it first didn't want the other people coming in because they wanted to do it alone.

^All of that happens, while mods get 5 ish tickets involving, nlr, raiding without approval of the raiding party, rdm etc. So now you're raiding the PD and have you admins tping to you asking questions as you try to gun down cops.

That's a no from me dog.