HammyJammy's Trial MOD Application

Prospect

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?HammyJammy

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093769445/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (HammyJammy#4942)

a4) What timezone are you located in?EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?N/A

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Used to Own DevourGaming DarkRP.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?I Volunteer because I enjoy helping everyone in any way possible. Keep the Server nice and clean so that there is no issues to assure the best possible experience.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?I think I would make a good moderator because I enjoy helping everyone no matter how long it takes I will work until I've solved the issue and will not give up on anyone. I always have a positive attitude even when sometimes it can be hard. I enjoying showing new people to the gamemode how it is properly played to assure the get the best experience that they possibly can and for them to enjoy their stay with us here at XenoRP.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM (Random Death Match) Is when a Player kills someone without a RPing Cause. RDA(Random Arrest) When a player is False arrested for no reason at all preventing the proper cause of RP.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR (New Life Rule) When a player fails to follow the RP rules and returns directly to where they previously Died to either prevent someone from raiding bases/PD.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when information shared with a previous player of Access codes to bases/ What they have in the base and they will often use this information to Raid/ Tell someone about what they have so that they could go Raid the previous base that they where located.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would react with a positive attitude to see what may be causing this person to act that way. Then I would reach out to our Employer to inform them that someone is Not properly using their powers/Abusing .

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would Temp freeze/jail them until previous sit is complete then I will warn them the first time then the next time could result in a Temp Ban.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Ask them kindly to switch to HOBO and if they fail to communicate I would warn them and if I see that they have continued to want to Falsely play DARKRP it could result in a TempBan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.