Verille's Mod Application

Verille

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

My in-game RP name is yegg

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865906003/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

0rteR#5643

a4) What timezone are you located in?

I am located in the PST (Pacific Standard Time)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I only have 1 in game warn for prop minging.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No, I have never been banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I have never had any prior staffing experience.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I have played on the server for a while now and I feel like I know the rules, also since I have been playing on Xeno for so long I would love to help out the community by becoming staff.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think the main thing that would make me a good moderator is that not only will I be giving fair punishments, but I will try to refrain from taking serious actions since I believe some people deserve a second chance, unless they Mass RDM/RDA. Furthermore, since my last application was denied, I took the time to get more familiar to the rules and I started watching how others were moderating on servers.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM: Random Death Match. That is used to describe a person's actions when they kill another player for no given reason.

Punishments for RDM would include... Verbal Warning for 1 instance of RDM, 2 week ban for MASS RDM

RDA: Random Arrest. This is used to describe a person's actions when they arrest a player for no given reason.

Punishments for RDA would include.. Verbal Warning for 1 instance of RDA, 2 week ban for MASS RDA

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR: New Life Rule. This means you cannot return to the spot that you died in for a period of time, also you cannot get revenge on the person who killed you. An example of breaking NLR is returning to a raid you were killed in.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when you use information given to you in a NON-RP form to go and RP with someone. For example, Someone could use the OOC chat and write that they were kidnapped, it would be metagaming if the CP used to OOC to go and find the person who was kidnapped.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would immediately turn on a video recording software or start taking multiple screenshots and send it to someone who can deal with the abusing staff member. I would most likely take screenshots and post them on the forums or discord server.  

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

First I would Jail the person mass RDMing, continue with my sit. After I finish with the sit I would tp to the player who is Mass RDMing, notify them that they are getting banned and ban them for 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would most likely ask these players to stop, if they continue however I would then start taking action by giving them warnings, continuation would lead to kick/ban.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.