TAY K's First TMOD Appliocation

YArk

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

My In-Game-Name is -TAY K (Steam Profile Name am4k3r).

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/am4k3r/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

YArk#6180

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Standard Time.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

One in game warn for RDMx2.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have never been Banned and do not plan on being banned.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Not at the moment
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

As an member of the community since around 2017 and 2018(ish) I only want to see the best for this community and I would like to help all players new and returning.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I am open minded and i do not care for anyone's status because to me they are all the same, an player and if someone does something wrong then they must be corrected, if they are new then they will be guided.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM- Random Deathmatch or killing an player for no reason, such as an player kills someone with out reason( how to handle - Give them an warn verbally and In-Game).

RDA- Random Arrest or arresting an player for no reason, such as an police officer jails someone with out reason(how to handle - Unjail the player and warn the person who arrested the player Verbally and In-Game).

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR- New Life Rule if an player dies they can not go back to the place they died and have to act as if it did not happen, such as an player gets killed and goes back the the place where they died with the intent to kill the person that killed them(how to handle - Give the player an warn verbally and In-Game).

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming - This means that someone uses knowledge of real life in the game, such as being kidnapped and then killing them selves to be free.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would first tell them of what they have done and if they have realized if they were breaking the rules or not, either way I will let an higher up know and then write an report in the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

As I am in the sit i jail the player until I am done the sit then i deal with the player by warning them for Mass RDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

First I tell them they can not do that and if they continue then I give both of them an warn and delete their props, if they continue then i temp ban for an day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.