Geral's Trial-Mod Application

Geral

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Geral Rawrz (Changed Frequently)

a1.2) Age:

Im 13 but I play on this server a lot and really enjoy it. I hope you accept my application and give me a chance.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165660762

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Geral#0534

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

19 Total 

8 Active

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes, I am not proud of it but I have been banned 7 times, 6 for Warns and one for vote kicking.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, I one owned my own server which was popular but had to sadly close down due to server costs.
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I really enjoy the server, its really the only dark RP server I play on. Constantly I see minges and to be honest I have had enough. Sometimes there are not enough staff on or the staff has finished their quota and isn't on duty. I also think it would be really fun from what I have seen.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If I were accepted I think I would be a good moderator because, I am a team player and I understand the rules very well. I understand the line between fun and serious.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Rdm stands for Random Death match, and means that you may not kill another player for non RP reasons such as if I am on the street I can not just start shooting everyone. If someone is rdmed the victim and the suspect would be brought into a sit, the logs and stories would be reviewed and if it was not rdmed they are both returned if it is the suspect will be warned. If the victim kills 4 or more people it is considered Mass rdm or Mrdm and would be banned for two weeks. Rda stands for random arrest which would be the same procedure as the rdm sit but the mrda ban would be 2 weeks as well.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

Nlr is the no life rule, meaning you may not return to the place you recently died for 120 seconds. Nlr is also used in raids if you die during a raid you may not return until the raid is over. They can also not remember anything from their past life. If im killed in a raid I can not return until its over. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Meta game is the knowledge of something your character does not know. For example if I was told or overheard someones base code in discord or ooc I am not allowed to use it. Or if my party member is kidnapped and he says Help im kidnapped in discord and im at slums I can not go to slums to help him. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would immediately start recording, then provide the evidence to as many Admins I can and I would also contact the owners.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would tpjail the Mrdmer and tell the people in the current sit to sit tight I would then ban the mrdmer for 2 weeks and proceed with the past sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them to please build in a base or become hobos and build on the sidewalks not the streets. If they ontinue I would warn them until the awarn system bans them or kicks them.

Hey Geral thanks for applying 

Pros: Has general understanding of rules 

Cons: As it states you must be 15 to join the staff team, has 19 warns 8 being active, Has been banned 7 times.

Suggestion: Wait until you meet the age requirement and reapply when you have less active warnings and are more mature

Thank you have a nice day ~Hernandez Mafia

Edited by Hernandez Mafia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.