Lee Ws Mod Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Lee W

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeeV3/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234 )Lee V3#3162

a4) What timezone are you located in ?EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 2 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?  Yes, Multiple small communities. Fallen Networks, Zion Networks, and Guerrilla Networks

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because I've played this server on and off for like two years and would like to become staff because there is always a need for staff

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I'll be active as much as possible and I'm almost always level headed

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM: Random Death Match | RDA: Random Arrest. | Depends on the circumstance but if it's just plain RDM and RDA then I'd give them a warn and if they keep doing it (MRDM, or MRDA) I'd ban them. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR: New Life rule Basically once you get shot or die in any other way you have a "New Life" Which means you don't remember what happened before you died. | A example of NLr being broken is if you're being raided and go back to stop the raid or tell others that you're being raided after you died.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame: Something that you don't know ICly but learn OOCly | IE if someone says their base code in OOC (stupid I know) and you run to their base and enter the code that would be metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I'd confront them and tell them to not do that, if that doesn't work I'll tell my higher up.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Pause the sit for a second, freeze the MRDMer and go back to the sit, after sit is completed ban the MRDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I'd tell them not to, if that doesn't work a warn, if that doesn't work a kick, if that doesn't work a very short ban.

Edited by Lee V3
I type bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.