Imacreeper007's Trial-Mod Application

Imacreeper007

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Imacreeper007

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105218343/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? imacreeper007#4094

a4) What timezone are you located in? CST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 5

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No i do not

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Because i like this server and how it runs, and i want to be more involved with the community 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? My ability to follow rules and be friendly with players of the server

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM means Random Deathmatch and is when a player randomly kills a player, they get a warn unless its mass RDM, then they get a ban.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is new life rule or when a player returns to a place they've just recently died. An Example is if a cop returns to a PD raid after they already died trying to counter. Another example is someone getting killed, then returning to the same place to revenge RDM.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. When a player gets codes to keypads when basing with someone, then raids the person using the codes. An example of this is if someone raids another player as revenge by using the codes and gaining access to their valuables.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Say nothing to the said person, get video evidence of them abusing, and post on forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? TP them to me and jail them, then I'd continue with my sit if another Staff member could handle it.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Ask them to switch to hobos or delete their props.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.