Dr. Herpes' T-Mod Application

Dr. Herpes

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Dr. Herpes

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ohyeahdaddy555/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Dr. Herpes#3935

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? Zero

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I am a Mod On A Discord Server Currently

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I Just Like Helping Out People and Bringing Justice To Those who just don't care about what the rules. I Love this community already and i'm ready to get more involved in it. Dealing With Problems Such as Someone Going Around RDMing People Brings Me Satisfaction, Because It's Usually Over Something Minor Like: "He Arrested Me"

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I'm Good With People, I always have a rulebook by my side just to see if i'm doing anything wrong. I'm Also On The Server As Much As I Can Be. I Like Building So Helping People Out With That Would Be In My Margin.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM: Random Death Match. The Act Of Killing Someone With No Interaction Prior To Killing Them. Sit, Warn, And Make Them Read The motd If It Is First Offense. Sit And Ban If Mass RDMing. RDA: Random Arrest. The Act Of Arresting Someone For No Reason At All, Or For Something Outrageous Such As: Being Black. If It Is Their First Offense, Sit And Make Them Read The motd. If Not, Warn And Jail For 200 Seconds. If Mass RDA Sit And Ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life Rule. When You Die, You Cannot Return To The Place You Were Killed For 2 Minutes. However, If You Were Killed During A Raid, You Must Wait Until The Raid Is Over (10-Ish minutes depending on when you were killed) Ex: Someone Returns To A Raid In Which They Were Previously Killed: Breaking NLR

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame: Using Something Out Of Game To Influence Something In Game. Ex: Using The NumPad Instead Of A Keypad To Unlock Your Doors Or Receiving Codes From Someone You're Basing With And Then Using Said Codes To Raid Them Later

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Report Them To A Higher Up Or Report Them To The Forums With Footage Of Them Abusing Powers.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Depending On The Severity Of The Person Im Currently Sitting With, I Jail Them (Or Not. Once Again, Depending On The Severity) Tp The RDMer A Little Bit Further Away From The Sit, Jail, And Gag Them If They're Mic Spamming, Finish The Sit, And Then Move On To The Sit With The RDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Tell Them That They Either Need To Move Their Build, Delete Their Build, Or Change To A Hobo. If They Keep Building In The Streets After The Warning, Then Bring Them To A Sit And Kick Them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.