Lunar Panda's Staff app

Lunar Panda

a1) clorox

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198834205294

a3) KimchiWannabe#3725

a4) Eastern

a5) 5 warns

a6) im not really sure but i might have ban banned once for arresting a bunch of people a few months ago

a7) no but i was hoping i could get some here

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) I liked it because i truly think i could help the server and staff team

b2) I think i would be a good mod because i would take sits seriously and wont be bias i would try to be as helpful as possible

c1) Rdm is killing people for no rp reason(some guy gets shot for being a boomer) at all Rda is arresting people for no rp reason i would warn them for both of those but if it was mass rdm or rda i would jail them and ask for further action 

c2) Nlr is going back to where you died to try to stop whats happening a good example is a guy raiding someone dies and he comes back right away to continue the raid Nlr last 2:00 

c3) It is using outside information in game

d1) I would immediatly go to the forums and report it and then i would try to convince them to stop while trying to get someone higher to try to stop them

d2) i would jail them real quick and countinue other sit and then figure out what to do with them

d3) I dont think it matters how many people are in server and i would tell them to stop

Thank you for applying Lunar Panda/Clorox

• From my point of view, I don't believe you are 15.

• Please read the !MOTD to fully understand the rules of the server

• You recently were warned for RDM on 02/10/2020

• You are a nice player OOC I just don't believe you are mature enough at the time.

Overall

Thank you

TEFFA

Edited by TEFFA
grammer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.