DoubleOLink's Mod App

Double_O_Link

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? 

Doble

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059008953/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Double#2180

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have been banned 19 times. RDM in a sit, Mass Rdm, Prop minge, Minge, Mass RDT, Repeated RDT, and the rest is warn limit.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

None

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I want to show that I changed over the last few months/years. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

If I were to get accepted, I think I would be a good mod because I have a lot of time on the server (3 years), and I know the rules pretty much by heart. Now, I know I have 56 warns and 19 bans, but that's all in the past. I want to prove that I changed by helping other people not make the same mistakes that I did for the last 3 years.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM - Random Deathmatch - When a player randomly kills another player for no RP reason.

RDA - Random Arrest - When a cop arrests a random person that they see for no RP reason. 

People who perform these actions should be warned or banned if needed.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR - New Life Rule - When a player dies and goes back to the area in which they died and continue what they are doing. For example, if a player is raiding and is killed, then they come back and continue the raid. Or, if a player is PD raiding and kills a cop who is defending the PD, and the cop comes back and arrests/kills them.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame - Using knowledge outside of your characters in game knowledge to gain an advantage or do something that you character wouldn't do because they have no evidence of it. For example, if someone advertises that they have printers in their base in OOC and get warranted for it. Or, if you have a friend raiding someone, and you sit in a car outside in 3rd person looking into their base telling your friend where they are.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would ask other people to see if they have any recordings of them abusing their powers, and if they do ask them to send the recordings to me, then when they are on, I would also record them, then I would upload my video and send all the video evidence that was gathered by me and other people to the owners so they can demote and ban them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the person Mass Rdming, then ban him for as long as I can, then finish the sit that I was already in. After that, go onto the next sit or go back to RPing.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Tell them that they can't build on the streets, then tell them to become hobos and build on the sidewalks. If I see them building on the streets again, then I would warn them.

Edited by Double_O_Link
Added more detail, and changed b2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.