Ocheeva's Trial-Mod Application

Golden Wind

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Ocheeva 

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

http://steamcommnity.com/id/NcrRanger/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

The_Tastiest_Bacon_Sandwich#7778

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

12 Total, 0 Active

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

A Ban For Mass Rdm That I Didn't Do (Appealed)

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Nope, Sorry (I Wish I Did)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I Want The XenoRP Community To Flourish And Expand, Even A Little Bit And If That Means I Get Denied Or Approved The Community Will Hopefully Get Better!

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

That I Am Dedicated And Hard Working, Plus I Have a Thorough Understanding Of The Rules.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

Rdm Is Random Deathmatch And The Proper Punishment For It Would Be A Warn, If Done More Than 3 Times, Ban For Mass RDM

Rda Is Random Arrest And The Proper Punishment Would Also Be A Warn, Also If Done More Than 3 Times Serve With A Ban For Mass RDA

-Both Bans Would Be A 2 Week Ban-

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR Is New Life Rule And Some Instances Would Be Coming Back During A Raid (After You Died During It) And Another One Would Be Dying As A Cop During An Arrest And Going Back To Arrest Them

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame Is Using Outside Information From An RP Experience And Using It In RP, Like Being A Cop And Raiding A Meth Cook Because You "Heard The Sound Of Meth Being Made" Or Raiding A Thief/Mafia Member Or Terrorist By Using Sounds From Printers

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Report Them On The Forums, They Have Everything Necessary To Report Anyone.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Kindly Ask Another Moderator To Deal With It And If There Are None Jail Tp, Finish The Sit And Tell Him His Crimes, Then Proceeding To Ban

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Ask Both Kindly To Please Stop Building In The Street, Explain The Rules And, If They Don't Stop Ask Another Mod If I Should Kick Or Ban For A Varying Amount.

Edited by NCR Ranger
Additions And Rewrites

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.