FuzzyCh1ck3n's Staff Application

FuzzyUwU

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?
FuzzyCh1ck3n, or it might be defaulted to FuzzyUwU ( i change my name alot but they are usually similar to FuzzyCh1ck3n since thats my main name)

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fuzzych1ck3n

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)
FuzzyCh1ck3n#0768

a4) What timezone are you located in?
Au (GMT +8) if need can run multiple timezones for extended periods of time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?
On Xeno none, i have one warning on another server (Don't think that matters though)

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
On another server for something i didnt even do, just cant prove it so it sucks.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
No prior experience in Gmod but on alot of other games/discords, none are active though havent staffed in almost a year anywhere.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
Love the old DarkRP style, also i have had quite the enjoyable time on Xeno then other servers lately most other servers barely even have active admins Xeno has been more active and consistent so if im able to help out then that would be great!

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
Well im rather active in both game and discord and can fill in the times where there are no Mods on, i love playing with a community and will help to keep the integrity of the community as mod.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM, Random deathmatch - If witnessed or provided with evidence i can warn them if done further can give a small ban if they just ignore anything said.
RDA, Random arrest - Same as above 
If these are done in mass i can see logs for more then enough MRDM/MRDA evidence and can give a warn and sufficiently long enough ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR, New Life Rule - When a player respawns the idea is that they have no grudges nor vendettas against the person that killed them. They are essentially a new person entirely.
This can be broken by revenge RDM/RDA or by returning to a spot after death. 
Couple examples contains; If said player has been raided and died they cannot return to base for the servers NLR timer, they cannot kill them or arrest them after dying they need to wait the servers NLR time in order to do anything. 
Same goes for any type of raid (PD / BANK / JEWELLERY
If said player was mugged and died or kidnapped and died they cannot return to where they died for the servers NLR timer
There is an exception to this and thats if they are in Spawn when they were killed.
You should not counter a rulebreaker (I.e RDM'er/RDA'er) with a rule break such as killing them as you respawn even though they RDM'd/ RDA's you.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagame is using knowledge that should not have been acquired within the life of the player.
For example, You should not be giving call outs once you have died, staying dead on the floor and telling a teammate where everyone is moving is metagaming , or another example is when you are kidnapped and you tell the location of your kidnapped even though you are blindfolded. This rule can sometimes be broken in accordance to NITRP depending on the severity of it.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
Gather sufficient evidence and relay it to the next higher up to deal with the power abuser, if the owner is abusing their power well then there really isn't anyone to report to.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I can tell the people in the sis that i need to stop the MRDM from happening i can bring the MRDM'er and jail him/her, i can gag if they end up mic spamming. Deal with the current sit then move onto the jailed person. If they DC then i can ban for LTAP/MRDM/NITRP or if they stay then i can ban them for MRDM/NITRP depending on the severity of the MRDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
It can still count as a propblock even if there's only 2 ppl + me online, it would suck for someone just joining the server to see the streets littered with props that's not a very good way to start on a server. I would tell the people building in the streets that even though there's only the 2 of them they need to follow the rules and not build in the streets, if they ignore me and continue further i can take action against them for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.