Moderator Application

Kato1jr

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Kato1jr

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kato1jr/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234

Kato1jr#2641

a4) What timezone are you located in?

GMT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

O

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Never

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No but I have read the MOTD many times and try and help the staff as much when im in a sit

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer because Xeno is a server that I love playing on and have been on for a while and I like playing the game when people aren't trying to ruin the experience for other player, I am also in the GMT timezone so I will be on when most Mods are usually Offline.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think I would be a good mod because I have read the rules thousands of times and I make sure players are reported when they are in the wrong, I am also nice and friendly and people get along with me easily so I am able to keep situations calm.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM or Random Deathmatch is when a character kills another character without a valid roleplay reason, Both the offender and the accuser should both be brought into a sit and if it is proven there is no valid reason then the offender should be warned (same goes for RDA)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR or New Life Rule is when a user returns to the scene of a past life (after dying) or retains knowledge from a past life, an instance of this would be if a person returns to a raided base whilst the raid is still in progress 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when someone uses real-life knowledge about the game which someone "in-universe" wouldn't know, for example if someone is being raided and they use discord to inform a friend that they are being raided

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would speak to that person privately and see if there is a valid reason why they were acting if they don't provide one I would then report them to the proper people

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would ask the people in a sit to hold one one second whilst I jailed the mass RDMer then I would continue on with my original sit before dealing with the RDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

If they are hobos I will leave them be since they are allowed but if they are not I will go over and ask them kindly to move inside a building, if they have not complied by the time more people join the server then I will bring them into a sit and deal with accordingly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.