Bob The Pickles staff app

deezy

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Bob The Pickle

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169961050/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Bob The Pickle#2340

a4) What timezone are you located in?

CST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

9 But they are all very old

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes, Unfortunately I have been banned for LTAP which is false it was by joker and he banned me after we were done with a sit. along with Repeated RDM for killing someone who kept saying the N word. 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, I was staff for this server for about 2 months. I have also been S-Admin on a once popular server called Venomous Gaming which has since shut down. Also Manager on a server called Orbital Factions RP.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I have been on this server for a very long time. I have made many friends within the community and overall like it besides the occasional toxicity, which is fine. I am also on when others arent often times this is when server is chaos.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

As I said before, what would make me a good moderator is I am on when others arent. Also I know the rules very well, but Im not perfect so sometimes I need a refresher but other than that I get along with others and I can help workout problems when people are very mad or hotheaded.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM- RDM is random death match, and this is when one player walks up to another and shoots/kills them for no RP reason and a common excuse is "because I felt like it". This should be punished with a verbal warn for the first case and if they continue they should be warned.

RDA- Is random arrest, This is when a CP walks up to a player and arrests them for no RP reason or sometimes by mistake if the laws have been reset. This should be punished with a verbal warning, and a Warning if the player does it again or persists.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

This is were a player goes back to a recent place of death without waiting NLR timer and doesnt forget there past life, often times to kill the person who killed them or defend their base for a second time.

An Example is: A player is PD raiding and kills a CP, then the CP who just died runs back and kills the raider.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

MetaGame is where a player uses outside knowledge such as being in a discord call to gain an Upperhand. For example: A player dies in a raid and uses their third person death camera to tell his friends where the defenders are in the base.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would instantly report it too an Admin/Owner with evidence of the staff member abusing.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would bring the Mass RDMer and deal with him then continue on with my sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would ask them politely   to stop or become hobos and if they continued I would warn them for building in the streets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.