Roman's Application

roman protein

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Scabs

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/romanprotein/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

roman#6808

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Daylight Time (Kansas)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No bans

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I was a trial mod on a different Dark RP server a couple years ago but i just stopped playing GMOD at that time so I stopped.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I like the UI on this server and I think most of the people on the server aren't too toxic, so I think I could help police as sometimes it gets pretty chaotic.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I would like to think that i would be pretty straight forward when it comes to the rules. If you break them you get punished.

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM and RDA are pretty clear, attacking or arresting someone randomly without any good reason.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is new life rule, so after you die returning to the place you died, then possible getting revenge on the killer etc.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence

To be completely honest I am not familiar with the term "metagame" but I am open to being taught.

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I am assuming I'm in the role of Admin/Mod, I would make sure any other staff online are aware of it, I would then get in contact with owner via discord or the forums and make sure they are aware of the abuse.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would move the mass rdmer on to a building, jailing them, then i would finish the sit I was in, then deal with the RDMer.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would ask them to stop and let them know its against the rules and ask them to stop, if they didn't I would maybe give a temp ban but I feel as though its a little harsh as they aren't making it a toxic environment for other players

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.