Bio muted and then banned me

Ravoi

Your In-Game (RP) Name: Mandell

Which staff member are you reporting: Bio

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior: Muted me for criticizing him and then brought me to the sit because I waved a sign in his face stating he was racist and homophobic. He then went without explaining why I was getting banned and then promptly banned me for "Racism and homophobia" even though none of that was present on my sign and I never once brought up any slurs.

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims: Convoy was present while this happened and Hunt. Still trying to get footage.

Edited by Ravoi

I was on the corner base when I saw the sign.

I don't agree with the ban simply because all it said was "Bio is a racist and homophobic admin" or something along those lines. Mandell hadn't said anything racist prior to the ban, meaning this could've been at most put off with a warn and maybe a 10 minute mute (with ofc the removal of the sign).

I believe that Bio has full right to do whatever he wants in his sits, however I would've just handled the situation differently. 

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Doctor Hunt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.