scrubudubdubs mod application

Scrubudubdub

i am in the xeno discord guild 

i am VERY VERY active on xeno dark rp 

i have a working microphone

rpname Scrubudubdub

link to steam profile:https: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880665675/

discord tag scrubudubdub#2843

timezone: Eastern Daylight Time 

i have 10 in game warns but 0 active warns

i got banned for nitrp and not listening to staff 

i have prior mod expieriance from moderating/owning a minecraft server

b1)why do you want to volunteer for Xeno Darkrp

response : so i can stop the chaos that occurs late at night like when i was on once i saw several accounts of mass rdm nitrp fail rp prop spam and prop block it was crazy

b2) if you were accepted what do you think would make you a good moderator?

response: i think that i would bring peace to the server and make it overall a good environment to be in for me and the players alike  

c1) define rdm and rda and describe how players who perform these actions should be punished 

response: rdm is random death match meaning that a player walks up to a player and just kills them for no intended purpose i would warn them for rdm but if they kill 3 or more people for no reason i would ban them for 2 weeks for mass rdm or if its still one but they kill the player again in the sit i would ban them for rdm in a sit for two week. rda is random arrest meaning a cop arrests a person for no reason just walks up to them cuffs them and arrests them and if it continues i would ban them for 3 days

c2) explain nlr and provide examples  of instances in which it is violated 

response: nlr meaning new life rule states that when a player dies they can not come back to the location they died for 10 minutes and they have to forget everything that happened that means if your a cop and you die during a pd raid you cant make the player who killed you during the raid wanted for murder that would break the forget everything aspect  of nlr

c3) define metagaming

response: metagaming is when you kill someone or deny someone something for someone because of there rp an instance of this is when your a hitman and you have a hit but someone just kills u because they suspect that you have a hit on them when you dont have a gun out or anything

d1) you see a higher up is abusing powers to the highest severity how do you react

response: i would report them on the forums and either contact another admin or the owners themselves

d2) During a sit you see someone mass rdming how do you handle the situation 

response: i jail the player and ban them for 2 weeks and resume the sit i am in 

d3) 2 other players are online and they are building in the streets what is your response 

response: if there hobos i would let them be but if there anyother lass exept that i would tp to them and explain y they need to get rid of it or move locations 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.