dark war's Tmod Application, Act 2

dark war

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

dark war

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199006987641/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Dark war is on#1445

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Pacific Standard Time 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None active, In total 3

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have not been banned

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No, I do not have any staffing experience. 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I’ve been playing Xeno for awhile now and every time I  play I have a good time. The player base and staff team are nice, and I want to help the community by enforcing the motd, and I quite enjoy helping new players learn and have a fun and good time. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I play on the server a lot and know all of the rules, and I have a good idea how to handle most situations. I Am polite and kind to all players and be unbiased, and get the stories from both and act by deciding who is wrong and right. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

-RDM  Random Death Match:, This occurs when a player kills someone with no valid rp reason. Ex. You spawn in and leave spawn and get killed immediately. The person who did that would receive a warning or ban depending on if it was mass rdm or not.  If they have just done mass rdm they would receive a Temp Ban, if it was a minor case they would receive a warning.  

-RDM Random Arrest:, This occurs when a player, usually a cop or civil protector, randomly tases and arrests for no valid reason. Ex. A cop is walking down the street and arrests you and many others for no reason given. If this is the first time, they would receive a warning and have their job stripped from the player, and if they have done multiple times they would receive and Temp ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

-NLR New Life Rule: This rule applies when a player dies, with the idea that they have no memory of their past life because of that they cannot return to their place of death and retaliate until 2 minutes have passed. In the case of a raid you must wait until the raid is over via advert ,or a clear desertion of the base, then you can return.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

-Metagaming is using knowledge your rp character would not know such as shooting a hitman that has hit accepted over their head since your rp character would not know that, or a player announcing they would raid the pd then the police making him wanted, before he averted the pd raid. Ex. A player pming players telling them to join the pd for cash. This would result in a ban.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record or screenshot his actions, then stop them and tell them the rules he/her is breaking , if he continues I would post their actions on the forums, so higher ups with more authority can deal with it accordingly.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail him first of all, get his Steam id so if he decides to ltap they would receive a temp ban.. Depending on the current severity of my current sit I would deal with either first. If my current sit is more important or more severe i would deal with that one first then the mass rdmer.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them to either become hobo’s and build on the sidewalk if they don’t do that. I give a verbal warning such as “I don’t want to ruin your fun but rules still apply”, and remove their props, and give a warning.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.