SexyBatman trail mod

SexyBatman

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? SexyBatman

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.https://steamcommunity.com/id/2Sexybatman36/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Bruce Wayne #2304

a4) What timezone are you located in? US Central

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?7 all are over 3 months old

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no i have not

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? i was staff on solar gaming i was a t admin for about 4 months till they shut down the server

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? cuz i play here and i feel like i may help the server i play on and love

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? for my exp and i help the server when no staff are on by using /vote kick for people who are MRDMing 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM random death match and RDA random Arrest and to rdm rdm should be a verbal warning/ a warning 2nd time warning/kick 3 time is warn/kick and RDA is a warn/kick unless it becomes MRDA then its a ban

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR means New Life Rule its like when you get killed while your base is being raided you cant come back cuz you died, if you got mugged and got shot then ran back and killed the guy who killed you 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. metagaming is when using real life things to help in game like if i say in ooc hey can u get more then 8 bitcoin miners in my small room then u say well i know hes got those then run and raid my base and go to the small room to get my 8 bitcoin miners

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? by first asking him what he was doing if says something like dont worry about it go to the next highest ranking above him and report after i gathered the edvice of him abusing 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i would tell the people that were in my sit to hold on for 2 secs then i would go and stop the guy and ban him then go back to the sit i was in to finish it

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i would say can you please switch to hobos so that you guys can contine if they said no i would have to remove their props 

ps if wondering yes im super sexy

Edited by Freight lame

-1 Super immature and made some questionable choices the other night talking about "punting a barn cat that had bit him since he stole the cats mouse" in the discord other wise in game also pretty immature lots of screaming,

Mod app

Some grammar mistakes

On 6/14/2020 at 3:08 PM, Freight lame said:

would say can you please switch to hobos so that you guys can contine if they said no i would have to remove their props 

No one can build in the street even as a hobo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.