Viktor Reznov's Trail Mod Application

King Kermit

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Viktor Reznov

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/664237/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

KingAce104#6480

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Daylight TIme

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 1 warn

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Not on Garrys Mod 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? 

I have been playing on XenoRP for a while now and want to start getting into DarkRP Staffing and since i know a decent amount of the Mods i thought Xeno would be a good place to start and even though I have never been a DarkRP staff member i have done staff like jobs for other games like Unturned and i have also Moderator Discord Servers I also like to help the server since i'm a Daily player on this server

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Even though im new to DarkRP Staffing if i do get accepted I'm a very active player who plays daily and gets on early in the morning when theres little amount of players and most rules are broken at this time 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM Stands for Random Murder and RDA Stands for Random Arrest and How it is performed is when a player Arrest/Kills another player for no rightful reason.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule and here my example of how it violated : Me and a few fellow mafia members go and raid PD and we kill and police officer named "John". John is killed and respawns and 20-30 seconds later John runs back into the PD and kills one of my Mafia members before being killed again by me and then another 20 seconds after John respawns he comes back to pd and kills another person raiding pd. this is my example of NLR being violated

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

MetaGame(ing) is when something is told out of rp. Example: say my base is been raided and i was killed in the process i was killed while inside if i then type to my teamates in party or OOC chat "Hey Someone is raiding our base" that is metagaming

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I Contact Another higher up and prevent as much as i can 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I Grab the Mass RDMer and jail them, Finsh my current Sit then process with the mass rdmer and ban him for a day 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I ask them nicely to remove the prop since it is not allowed and if they do not comply i remove the props my self and if they start doing it again i warn them both

HI Viktor, thank you for creating an application! You did a good job (note that you could have included the 120 second NLR timer & you didn't specify punishments for C1) on your application, and you are helpful and friendly to players in-game.

Have a good day!

Saddy

Hello Viktor, thank you for applying I see that in game you know the rules but you get a little mingey and you got kinda loud and a little heated for me doing my job once because I had to ban some one so I would have to say take some time and don't be Mingey and I would reconsider my -1 so if you can do that I will reconsider it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.