Its a me a Fatty's Trial- Mod Application

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Its A Me A Fatty

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169458826/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Bill Cypher#8597

a4) What timezone are you located in? Eastern Daylight TIme

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Not that I know of

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No, I have never been staff on any server.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I want to volunteer because Xeno is one of the only servers I play on and I really like it. There is always a lot of people on and not many moderators so I would like to help out.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? If I were to get accepted, I think I would be a good moderator because I have played on the server for a good amount of time so I am familiar with many of the rules. I can be patient during sits and listen to both sides of the story.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is when a player attacks another person without reasons. RDA is when a person of law enforcement arrest someone without reason. Anyone that commits either RDA/RDM will be given a simple warn and if these actions continue most serious punishment. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is when a player is killed during a raid. That player must not return until the raid is over and the raiders advert over. NLR also applies when someone is killed and they may not return to their death location for at least 120 second/2 minutes.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when a player goes off of sound and other in game features without reason. For example, if a cop raided a player's base because they heard a printer. That would be a case of metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? If someone higher up was abusing their powers, I would go to the xeno discord and report them to someone higher up who can speak to them. If nobody replies to this report I will start videoing so that this person later can be punished.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would finish the current sit I am in respecting the players there. Then I would simply return them and jail the person mass RDMing and simply ban them for mass RDM and NITRP. Not listening to the excuses of "I've never played, or I won't do it anymore."

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. If they are playing the job as hobo I will ask them to move onto the sidewalk or somewhere they are allowed to build. If they aren't causing any trouble then there is no need to punish them. 

Edited by Bill Cypher

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.