Thaneil

a1) Thaneil

a2) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198293837145

a3) What is your Discord Tag?

Nothical#6175

a4) What timezone are you located in?

PST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? 

No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, Defcon Gaming
Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I would like to be a volunteer because it would give me something to do in my spare time on the server. I would like to get back into staffing on a server and Xeno seems like a fun place to do it.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Being unbiased in situations and listening to both players in sits would make me a good moderator. Being professional while maintaining a fun environment for players would also be a great trait.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random Death Match, this means killing a player for no reason and is usually warn depending on their history and a ban if it is severe.

RDA is Random Arrest, this is when you arrest a player for no reason. This is usually a warn or ban if it's severe. 

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is new life rule. This means if you can't go back to the area that you where just killed at. The timer is 2 minute for deaths and if it is a raid you have to wait till they are finished.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is when you can hear things you cannot see. A example of this is when a cop hears money printers but cannot see them in plain view; But the cop ends up raiding them for money printers even though he didn't see them.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record as much abuse as I could and report them on the fourms.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would jail the person Mass RDMing, finish with my sit, than give a 2 week ban to them.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would still have to enforce the rules and tell them it is not allowed. I would suggest they become hobo's and they build on the sidewalks if they really wanted to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.