Kyle's Mod Application

Whats Up Kyle

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? - Kyle Zakorrov

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199016224404/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) - BubbaBawskee#4525

a4) What timezone are you located in? - Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? - 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? - No

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? -No

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? - Because I personally enjoy the community and want to help out as much as i can , Plus i play everyday

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? - Yes i would be new to it but i think i could do it

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. - RDM/Random Death Match is when a player gets randomly killed [Punishiment - Check warns and logs and depending on how many were killed i would either warn them and jail them to read the motd or if its mass or they have multiple warns it could result in a possible ban]

RDA/Random Arrest is when a player is falsely arrested or randomly taken [punishment - In most cases Jail them to read the motd but if high amount of warns then it could possibly result in a ban]

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. - NLR/New Life Rule is when a player is killed they reenact another life [violations - for example when raiding a base and killing the owner and they come back to kill you would be breaking NLR because in the new life he wouldnt know he was being raided]

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. - Metagame is when a player uses in game context such as the job tag of a meth cook and a cop arresting them because they see the tag.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? - report them to the owner or on the forums

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? - If im the only moderator on i would freeze the people in current sit and bring the others up and solve both problems

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. - i would politley ask them to move it to a different area where the streets arent blocked and if they dont comply i would warn them and jail them to read the motd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.